Doohamlet Community Centre has been redeveloped with the support of Leader, Sports Capital Programme, and SEAI, Foras na Gaeilge and Monaghan County Council funding, and re-opened in Spring 2020.
We now have modern, welcoming and accessible facilities that service our community, the whole of County Monaghan and can host events and activities for the northeast region.
We can now offer;
- A bright and welcoming reception/breakout area with facilities to provide tea and coffee
- 2 modern multi-purpose meeting rooms with TV screen and whiteboard
- A large Hall which can be used for seminars, events, sports activities or parties
- A modern kitchen with facilities to cater for large groups and events
- Level access to all areas, with excellent facilities for people with special needs or mobility impairments
- A beautiful riverside community garden for relaxation and recreation purposes
- Onsite parking
- Groups or organisations who base themselves in our centre and regularly access the facilities can be given a secure storage space for their equipment.
- We are expecting to have high-speed broadband installed in Summer 2020 – please contact to us to confirm whether broadband will be available at the time of your booking.
- Covid-19 -Our 3 functions rooms can accommodate up to 10, 15 or 40 people with 2m social distancing.
To find out more about our facilities click here.
To find out more about room rental rates click here.